Sweets

Tunnocks Caramel wafers too. I loved those.
Lion Bars
Picnic
Nuttals Mintoes
Barley Sugars

There is a shop in Tunbridge Wells called Mr Sims sweets which does all the classic sweets in those big plastic jars.Its always busy and quite cheap as well.Also do you remember Hubba Bubba bubble gum. :)

Hah, at last something I know, Hubba Bubba... Even I managed to make bubbles with that stuff, I remember chewing two of them at once and making bubbles that would cover my nose when they burst. Quite a mess.

Hah, at last something I know, Hubba Bubba... Even I managed to make bubbles with that stuff, I remember chewing two of them at once and making bubbles that would cover my nose when they burst. Quite a mess.

I could never blow bubbles.Every time I tried,my gum ended up on the pavement.

I could never blow bubbles.Every time I tried,my gum ended up on the pavement.

I used to struggle to blow bubbles and could never get them as big as my friends

Exactly, I had the same trouble like you two, until I tried Hubba Bubba. LOL, I´m not advertising here, but they were just the best for bubble making. But it works better when you have chewed on them for a while, when they are fresh they are not that elastic yet. And once you have made bubbles, the taste gets worse after each bubble. I don´t know why, but chewing gum seems to lose its taste quicker when you make bubbles a lot.

George, you must bring the gum behind your front teeth, flatten it a bit and then stick the tip of your tongue in it to stretch it before you can make a bubble, and then blow gently into this cavity when you have pulled your tongue back again, but don´t forget to hold the chewing gum back with your lips, that´s why you keep spitting it out :D.

Such expert advise on how to blow bubbles with your gum....LOL

I always find tobelrone nice as well trouble is once i have one triangle i have to have another...then another. :)

I use to love Tobelrone and same as you couldn't get enough. Then when I started taking in foreign students in my house most of the ones from Swiss, Austria etc use to bring me of it. Once I had over 20 of them in my fridge.

Back