Sweets

How about fruit salads little chewy sweets and also Cadburys creme eggs did anyone like those,I was not a fan of them.

Kinder suprise
Mentos?
Yorkies
How about sherbert lemons.
Roses in tins

Yorkies were my favourite Chocolate bars as a kid. Do you remember the advert? "It's not for girls"!

But they do have Yorkies for boys and one for girls. I have seen them here.

I was in the museum on Friday and saw a book in the shop it was called The scrap Book from the 70's. It had pictures of all things 70's with a whole page dedicated to sweets from the 70's the packaging throw me right back, Curly Wirlys 3p lol
The one that struck me most was the Milk Tray Bar, I bar of chocolate divided into sections with differant flavors in each section as like the box of Milk Tray only in a bar.
Now it rang a bell with me, I seem to remember they were always on the top shelf with the expensive chocolates and remember only ever having enough money to one once. From what I remember I didn't like it :D

Does anyone else remember them?

By the way the book was £15 so a little steep for my pocket, I will save up for one though, just hope I like it when I get it :D

I was in the museum on Friday and saw a book in the shop it was called The scrap Book from the 70's. It had pictures of all things 70's with a whole page dedicated to sweets from the 70's the packaging throw me right back, Curly Wirlys 3p lol
The one that struck me most was the Milk Tray Bar, I bar of chocolate divided into sections with differant flavors in each section as like the box of Milk Tray only in a bar.
Now it rang a bell with me, I seem to remember they were always on the top shelf with the expensive chocolates and remember only ever having enough money to one once. From what I remember I didn't like it :D

By the way the book was £15 so a little steep for my pocket, I will save up for one though, just hope I like it when I get it :D
Did FRYS do a bar with diff flavours?? 5 Boys or something??

Did FRYS do a bar with diff flavours?? 5 Boys or something??

They were called 5 centres Dick

lol Its nice to be noticed George ;D
Also talking about feed on another thread, I best go and eat ::)

Back