Sweets

I love chocolates made by Cadbury etc but still my top chocolate are the ones of
Galazy. It is not that strong chocolate tasting...

When I was very young my Dad use to buy us the "Twin Wafers". Does anyone remmeber them? They were a dark chocolate..

I liked the early Twix. The latest ones don't seem the same somehow :-\

It's called 'progress' mate. Half the size, twice the price and taste nothing like they used to.

Couldn't be further from the truth...

If we had to create a LOTSW chocolate what would the ingredients be??

Perfect, bitter chocolate sums it all up somehow, doesn´t it? Perhaps with a few crums of strawberry on it.

How about Malteasers does anyone like these and chewits i remember the adverts on the telly in the early eighties with the chewits monster. :)

How about Malteasers does anyone like these and chewits i remember the adverts on the telly in the early eighties with the chewits monster. :)

Banana Chewits were ace! I remember the ads, the Monster was eating a bus shelter but moved along to eat a big Chewit tower.

Can u still buy swizzlels were they little round fizzy type sweets?
What about love hearts did anybody like those and cola bottles as well

Watching a black and white tv through a quality street wrapper and pretending it was a colour tv.

During summer months between now and end September it is hard to find chocolates in Malta. It is so hot they melt. Some shops do sell them and keep them in the fridge section. But the moment you walk up to pay for them they are already starting to get soft.

Some more.

Trebor refreshers
Extra stong mints
Fruit gums
I remember somthing called Jolly Ranchers but not sure exactly ehat they were
Little flying saucers with sherbert in these were nice
Sherbert fountain?
Cola cubes
Pineapple chuncks.

I loved Refreshers.
Cola Cubes were good, remember Cola Bottles?

Back