Sweets

I use to love Tobelrone and same as you couldn't get enough. Then when I started taking in foreign students in my house most of the ones from Swiss, Austria etc use to bring me of it. Once I had over 20 of them in my fridge.

Crikey Compo 20 students in your fridge'How did you find any space for the toblerone.Lol... ;D ;D

You don't think I ate them as fast as you do. Even our son got fed up of them so they just sat there. LOL

I was told about somthing called Space dust is this the stuff that used to crackle on your tounge when eating it and what were Mojos.

do you remember Texan bars, real chewy they took ages to eat, and nutty bars, basically a fudge bar covered in nuts, but no one I know remembers this one. faberooo

Mojos were sort of chewy fruit sweets. Small sweets, I think. As for nutty bars, yes, I remember them. Didn't they have yellow writing on the wrapper?

I think so. Neath, which is the town closest to me, has an indoor market a couple of hundred years old. In there is a sweet stall full of the sort of sweets we used to have as kids. All in bottles, remember? I'm sure I've seen some Mojos there recently.

Rhi, you are the only person I know that remembers the nuttty bar, so I didn't imagine it!!!!!

I only remember the powder that you put on your tongue. Didn't like that much.....

There you go, Minxie! Now there are two of us wondering why nobody else remembers nutty bars! Do you remember Aztec bars?

Treats i think were little round nuts i think covered in chocalate.But i am now not sure.Lol I could be having a blonde moment :)

Treats i think were little round nuts i think covered in chocalate.But i am now not sure.Lol I could be having a blonde moment :)

Yes I remember Treats very well. My Dad use to buy them for us when we went to the cinema. They were round as you said but had no nut inside. It must be a bleach blonde moment that you are having. LOL

Yes I remember Treats very well. My Dad use to buy them for us when we went to the cinema. They were round as you said but had no nut inside. It must be a bleach blonde moment that you are having. LOL

I am sure there were peanut Treats, chocolate Treats and toffee Treets. The sweet that melted in your mouth and not on your hand. One thought is that they became M & Ms.

I remember Aztecs, but the other favorite was Texan bars, really chewy and lasted ages.

Black chewing gum as well, we used have fun with that, pretended we had lost our teeth!!! such fun!!

Back