Sweets

I've tried most of them, I must say the Marks and Spencers one isn't to bad but have to sat the Tesco one was awful as was the Morrisons :)

I seem to have a full set, Milk Tray, Quality Street, Roses,Celebrations and Heros.
Oh sorry just noticed I have 2 Quality Street :eek:

I seem to have a full set, Milk Tray, Quality Street, Roses,Celebrations and Hero's.

Have to add to that a box of Ferraro Rocha and box of Liquorish Allsorts!

I seem to have a full set, Milk Tray, Quality Street, Roses,Celebrations and Hero's.

I am not keen on either of those.2 Quality Steet? i struggle to get though 1 tin and as for Celebrations i could not find those anywhere only the small boxes.

I am not keen on either of those.2 Quality Steet? i struggle to get though 1 tin and as for Celebrations i could not find those anywhere only the small boxes.

2 tins :)
I have a large tin of Celebration I suspect they were bought at Morrisons.

I've tried most of them, I must say the Marks and Spencers one isn't to bad but have to sat the Tesco one was awful as was the Morrisons :)

My son told me that they had a Morrisons cake and it was dreadful. I made mine again, it is very nice, but I will end up giving most of it away.

Christmas Day.....Already on the Quality Street.Not too many though

And now on the 30th December i still have the toffee ones left in the quality street tin.Since i had my new teeth after the crash i had in the summer on my bike i can not eat anything too chewy.
All this talk reminds me of a cake called Lamingtons has anyone ever had these

Sponge dipped in chocolate and tossed in coconut. I've never made them but they sound pretty good, don't they?

Back