Summer Wine Decanted

One of my faves of your series Leigh! One of the things that makes LOTSW so interesting are the locations and the stories behind them as well as the slight of hand, er editing, to make it all look like the same locality. Great shout out to Barry too!
We did a bit of "creative editing" too... you'll see more about that, later ...

The next episode of "Summer Wine Decanted" will be live at 7:00pm (UK BST) on Monday 18 September 2023.

This is the next of the "Trivia" videos, you can guess by the title, there will be more of these.

The Summer Wine Decanted series will not end with the Trivia videos, not quite. There is a very special "final" episode, plus another episode that reveals a bit more of what went in to making the series, or rather, what was edited out!

Last edited:
Been away and just watched it now another fantastic episode thank you both for posting it .I have known about the Movie Mistakes site for some years I have a look at it occasionally for films or shows I have watched . I just did a search for LOTSW on the site , if anyone wants to see what's on it here is a link

Been away and just watched it now another fantastic episode thank you both for posting it .I have known about the Movie Mistakes site for some years I have a look at it occasionally for films or shows I have watched . I just did a search for LOTSW on the site , if anyone wants to see what's on it here is a link

One about vehicles too not many on there though

Back