Summer Wine Decanted

Lol I was in my room, all relaxed and enjoying watching the episode and learning all these cool things about these characters and then there was a loud bang in the kitchen and it scared me so bad I jumped and knocked my tarot cards off my bed! Lol Turns out, mom dropped a pan. Thanks for the heart attack, mom! Lol Seriously tho, awesome episode!

Was the truck really vandalized during the festival???

Or are you referring to it getting cut up for the show? Which I agree is sad. Prefer they had used one that had been wrecked or make up a fake truck with junkyard fenders and parts to look like the original truck for the green screen scenes.

Apologies to Terry! I thought the vandalism thing was a joke reference to the fact it was only half a car! I wasn’t suggesting for a second that Terry had really vandalised this :oops:

I can only reiterate what everyone else has stated......
A genuine work of genius.
A real labour of love that once viewed will draw like minded people to our website.
You have produced snippets that we were all unaware of.....and will make us watch the specific episodes again......the behind the scenes stuff was truly fantastic......so well researched.
An absolute triumph !!!!......I salute you my friend.....on behalf of us all.....please continue enthralling us with more magic episodes !!!.
All my respect,
Keith.

Glad you liked it @WellyMan . Ambient noise can be a bear sometimes. Please give the Closed Captions (CC) / subtitle option a try if needed. It is an actual subtitle to replace the auto-generated one from youtube.

Hope you keep watching the rest of the series. It is really well done and well worth watching. Of course I am a little biased as I do like the work they have done. :)

Back