Summer Wine Decanted

I can only reiterate what everyone else has stated......
A genuine work of genius.
A real labour of love that once viewed will draw like minded people to our website.
You have produced snippets that we were all unaware of.....and will make us watch the specific episodes again......the behind the scenes stuff was truly fantastic......so well researched.
An absolute triumph !!!!......I salute you my friend.....on behalf of us all.....please continue enthralling us with more magic episodes !!!.
All my respect,
Keith.
Thanks Keith, there is a *LOT* more to come!

Glad you liked it @WellyMan . Ambient noise can be a bear sometimes. Please give the Closed Captions (CC) / subtitle option a try if needed. It is an actual subtitle to replace the auto-generated one from youtube.

Hope you keep watching the rest of the series. It is really well done and well worth watching. Of course I am a little biased as I do like the work they have done. :)

I've now watched ep 2 and going to work my way through the rest.

I've now watched ep 2 and going to work my way through the rest.
We really have tried all we can - it amazed me how much the courtyard outside Sid's Café catches traffic noise. However in some of the shots on windy days the mic picks up almost no wind noise, I've added some wind noise back in to make it sound authentic!

Have you thought about releasing these early evening on a Sunday, the usual broadcast time of the series (well the later ones at any rate!)
Umm... simple answer, no. I like to leave the release as late as possible, so I have all of Sunday to finish editing, fix issues and get everything ready on YouTube, as - for now - Monday is a work-day for me. Also, Monday does seem to be a popular day for YouTubers to publish their regular content.

I especially love the title for this one because I've been thinking, why can't it be a menage a trois? Howard and Marina are clearly ok with that, all they have to do is get Pearl onboard and problem solved, everyone's happy! Lol Or is that just a 29 year old American's twisted view of things? Lol But think about it, it's not traditional, but is there anything about Marina that is traditional? Maybe that's why I like her so much, nothing about me is traditional either! Lol

Episode six of my YouTube series of videos goes live at 7:00pm (UK BST) on Monday 26 June 2023.

Looking forward to watching this one and seeing your take on the Pearl, Howard and Marina triangle. I always thought their situation has elements of farce. It'd be interesting to know if Roy Clarke was influenced by farce when creating those characters.

Finally got a chance to watch it and I love it! You know what's funny? I actually share a birthday with Jean Fergusson except I was born in 1993! Lol That's crazy, given my username! Lol But now I have to get back to doing homework. I'm actually very surprised my laptop didn't just crash while I was watching because I've got so many tabs open working on this research project! Lol

Leigh another brilliant and enlightening video, the quality of recording/sound etc is getting better in each one too! As a matter of interest have you always been a Summer Wine aficionado with your encyclopedic knowledge of the series, or have you had to do lots of research for the videos?

Another factual and entertaining video thank you so so much to both of you for continuing the series . I now have your theme song stuck in my head beside the LOTSW one and incidental music by Ronnie H . You do feel sorry for Marina as a character smitten with cowardly Howard , dumped by Mr Waddle [allegedly] perhaps she should have run off with the traffic warden in similar vein to Foggy who was carried off by the Post Lady :)

Leigh another brilliant and enlightening video, the quality of recording/sound etc is getting better in each one too! As a matter of interest have you always been a Summer Wine aficionado with your encyclopedic knowledge of the series, or have you had to do lots of research for the videos?
Ironically, some of the shots in this video were filmed nearly a year ago! I like British comedy, therefore I'm an armchair fan rather than an aficionado... Even things I thought I knew I had to research, cos memory is a fickle thing!

Back