which actor do you wished had done a guest appearance in lotsw

lotswfan72

Dedicated Member
a few i would of liked to have seen do a guest appearance would have been ronnie barker, david jason, leonard rossiter, reg varney, richard o sullivan, yootha joyce, john thaw, sid james, benny hill, george cole, and barry evans! who would you have liked to do a guest slot?

Ronnie Barker and David Jason defiantly.
James Bowlin
Penelope Keith (Not male I know)
Richard Swift.

As i said in a previous thread(can not remember which one)

Jim broadbent
James Bolam
Roger lloyd pack
Peter Bowles

Mabye Patricha Routledge
Penolpe Keith(Good shout Susan)

They would have to be a bit comical so I would like:

James Bolan
Ronnie Barker
George Cole
Sid James
Les dawson
Eric sykes
Mrs. Brown (for a good laugh)

They would have to be a bit comical so I would like:

James Bolan
Ronnie Barker
George Cole
Sid James
Les dawson
Eric sykes
Mrs. Brown (for a good laugh)

Eric Sykes for one did do a guest appearance in "The Second Stag Night of Doggy Wilkinson"

a few i would of liked to have seen do a guest appearance would have been ronnie barker, david jason, leonard rossiter, reg varney, richard o sullivan, yootha joyce, john thaw, sid james, benny hill, george cole, and barry evans! who would you have liked to do a guest slot?

Definitaley Benny Hill. He is a master at playing so many different roles, as seen on his television show, which ran for 40 years I might add (not a weekly series, but a series of television specials every few months).

Reg Varney, maybe, as I love him in On The Buses, but I also love Stephen Lewis in it to.

Richard O'Sullivan, well maybe if he was older, as I only remember him how he looks on Man about the House and Robbin's Nest.

Yootha Joyce. Probably not, as she would remind me far too much of George and Mildred, and hey, we got george (as alvin) on summer wine so I'm happy.

Sid James - Well, I enjoy Bless This House, but he doesn't really have a controlling wife, and he makes all the desisions, wheras George, Robin (o sullivan, to an extent) are more or less controlled by their wifes (or women freinds).

On a personal note, I just wish that Spike Milligan had an appearance, as he would of been perfect.

Roy Kinnear
Richard Wilson
Harry Secombe
Bernard Bresslaw
Ian Carmichael
Robert Powell

richard briers!

He would've been ideal.
As would the sadly departed Paul Eddington.
As a non-actor making a guest appearance, I would have loved to see Richie Benaud make a cameo appearance in an episode.

In the mid to late 90s the show had it's highest amount of guest stars.

Donald Sinden and Windsor Davies (both from Never the Twain) would have made good guest stars.

Back