Whats the episode #10

ok ellen, never heard that phrase before so least ive learned something

which one did they use a ladder to sneak howard out from the other side of the house and then when pearl showed up at the window they drove off like the fire brigade?

lol. Brenda that had Seymour in it. And I'm sorry Darren, to cry UNCLE developed out of the U.S. Depression era. If you were fighting with your mate ( play or otherwise ) and you felt the tide turning against you, you would cry out "UNCLE!" and it would stop and you lost. Sorry Big UNC.

This is going on as long as the arches . . . what's the answer, please. Does everyone agree to stop guessing? I know I have a nerve to suggest , , , but.

Elmc, well since you mentioned "powers". If someone was bullied back in Romans times ,(yes it happened),the theory is the bully would have the victim yell out in latin, "my best uncle" to prove their dominance. If you had to yell out to an adult , the bully would win. >:( your paternal uncle was equal to your father. It mentioned that maternal uncle was lower in Roman society.

Interesting reading. I just checked it out since it was brought up.

lol, Brenda, yes, in the morning then. That's interesting on the uncle. Just the way of the world that the woman's side didn't matter much. thx.

Yeah you are right there. I am stomped on this one. :( I guess I could go through all my Foggys, but the onlything I can think of with bowling is they all get bowled over by someone falling down hill!!! I wanna quit , but then I will take a break from what I am doing here at the house then get online again and start looking. :dance:

Back