Whats the episode #10

Is it the one where they ride the horses across the cricket field ??I cant put a name to it and I am ready to throw in the towel otherwise :-\ :-\ ::)

that episode was "Isometrics and After" and its not that one either

I think your being a bit obscure Darren. We need banging over the head sometimes ;D

I think your being a bit obscure Darren. We need banging over the head sometimes ;D

well susan I could be more clear with my clues but someone could get them straight away, I try to make them tricky so they get you all thinking but at the same time there not super hard and I do always explain the clues after and when ive done that some have gone oh yeah good clues, so I think its working so far

Yes, Pearl-Susan, we do need a bang, which I think that last clue might be it, but Darren is right . ;) He is making it challenging, I have only been watching and rerunning for one year. Most have grown up with the show. I know some of our US shows that I grew up with. If I watched the reruns. It would take 2 clues and I would probably get it. You are making a game of it Darren. I gotta tell ya , this one is a doozie. Unless it is post season 25 , I have seen the last show and that is it. Most of mine are Compo shows. I have been wearing out You Tube, to find this one out. :-\ :-\. Watching the football playoffs.

Back