Whats the episode #10

just list every Foggy since he is probably in bed. By morning we will know we have the answer. :me: :me:
Have we resorted to cheating here! :eek: Everyone, stand over there! ;)

All kidding aside, none of the clues I saw brought anything to mind. I just figured I haven't seen the episode. That's my excuse and will be my excuse everytime. ;D

No Beth you didn't miss one, I think everyone getting grumpy and wanted to know which of the main characters it had to do with so it could be narrowed dowm. Go though all of the pages to get caught up. I think it is Foggy the second time around. Not for sure. Night.

none of those mentioned overnight are correct, but amos has got close if were going on series numbers

I mentioned Woolenmills reply19........Could it be Keeping Britain Tidy??

correct dick it is "Keeping Britain Tidy", glad we go there in the end.

for everyone else will explain the clues, the lamp was in reference to Clegg saying who rubbed a lamp when Crusher popped up, bowling is for ivy throwing the wheel and Foggy saying you can always tell ivys bowling going for the middle peg, a ladder was for the ladder with that window cleaner in the episode, the brush was for Noras she was sweeping with and the one she went for wally with when he said she was listening. #11 coming up soon

Back