Summer Wine Decanted

Sadly I don't own him.

Can you divulge who does ? I wrote a mail after seeing Basil Brush on the Chase wrote to the puppeteer to ask if the real Basil Brush was still alive and well . In 30 seconds I got a mail back to saying he was fit and well and living with his family [assume it was Peter Firmin's or Ivan Owen ] but had recently been out for Mr Derek's eulogy.

Awesome episode as usual! You never think about the trio's transportation, unless you're my dad. He pretty much only thinks about things with motors! Lol Summer Wine related things really help me relax and I definitely needed to relax after taking a test with 130 questions today. I got 80%, which is pretty decent. But yeah, thanks for making these videos, there's always tons of cool information and they always seem to find me when I need them the most!

Another great video Leigh! just makes you realise how sad it is when pubs shut and become houses. Didn't know about the controversy about The Monkey. However it is all so common when a pub is bought by a developer and then 'mysteriously' catches fire. Not sure if anyone has followed the story of the Crooked House Pub in the news recently but it seems the very same thing has happened to this historical pub. :(

Another great video Leigh! just makes you realise how sad it is when pubs shut and become houses. Didn't know about the controversy about The Monkey. However it is all so common when a pub is bought by a developer and then 'mysteriously' catches fire. Not sure if anyone has followed the story of the Crooked House Pub in the news recently but it seems the very same thing has happened to this historical pub. :(
As far as I am aware there was never any suggestion that the fire at The monkey was suspicious ... but ...
The Crooked House pub events seem to be as crooked as the building!

Back