March 2014 Ask Terry

No Beth,I was just in the right place at the right time and I was in three scenes all the the background,which was great to meet some of the cast plus I used to watch some of the filming when I could get over,after a while the crew got to know me and would just let me snap away and chat to some of the cast when there was a break

They were all lovely people,I suppose the most entertaining was Stephen Lewis who always had a tale to tell, it was a joy to see the cast work so well together and they seemed to enjoy what they were doing

In watching LOSW filming on youtube Steven was always joking around with the couple who was filming. He looked like he always got along with fans,and joking around.;D Could you please list for us the LOSW you were in the background of so when I do get to finally see them , I can pick you out! thanks in advance.:17::17: I don't think anyone has asked any personal questions. Don't worry , not that personal. Are you married and do you have any kids? If so, are they fans of the show?

I have 2 girls,no they are not fans maybe one day the will see how good the show is,my wife enjoys the show and for our 44th anniversary we will be in Holmfirth
The other episodes I was in was "Who's looking sideways at Nelly" and "How not to cry at Weddings" which I had no idea would be the last

Considering the filming you saw and considering Barry and Glenda "smooching" , would you say that they were good friends or darned good actors. Some of it looked quite real. :wink: I hope that makes sense??:confused:

I suppose it would have to be the final,it would of been a 90 minutes special and put the show to rest in a dignified manor

Apparently the people are up in arms on the Lincs wolds because of the number of farmers with auto bird scarers banging all through the day. Is it near you Terry??

It was taken at the "Just Pearl" show in Huddersfield maybe around 2002, I think I first met her during filming

Well folks you only have 7 more days to ask your questions,so don't miss out on asking me what I enjoy cooking (Which is Chicken Ding) before you ask

Next month George is in the hot seat

Back