Locations: As they are today

Imagine if you could buy Howard and Pearls, Clegg's and Hobbo's houses at once. It would be like buying a set of Monopoly streets.

Would you charge us if we stopped i.e landed on any of the Three Word squares outside the properties even if we were innocuously going to view Top O the Hill accommodation.

Thought i would start a new thread for locations as they look now. I have a few from past visits which ill be uploading but ill be visiting Holmfirth soon and will be gathering more material. If a member would like me to take a photo of a particular location, please let me know. Anyway to start it off here is the world famous White Horse pub that is actually in Jackson Bridge, but of course I could be lying. Cheers daveView attachment 1062
We went in there last week for a pint

Dave, if you get a chance when you are in Holmfirth, maybe some pictures of the Daisy Lane area, Nora Batty's, the Library (Methodist Church) where the trio would meet and cause trouble. One of our members, Pete, has done an excellent job in showing us several Then and Now photos.

It will be interesting seeing Holmfirth through your eyes also.

Cherrs!
Hi I was there last week here is Nora Barry’s cottage

A lot of you will have seen the charity painted dog outside Sids. It's been there on a couple of my visits, but today I looked closer, it's not just any splash of paint. Photos attached.

Attachments

• 20221107_111750.jpg
    20221107_111750.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 20221107_111823.jpg
    20221107_111823.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 20221107_111842.jpg
    20221107_111842.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 20221107_112157.jpg
    20221107_112157.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 7
Have I correctly deduced that Howard and Marina are located on the rear end of the animal and are therefore directly in the line of fire should said animal lift its tail ? In which case is Pearl on the head end in the region of the mouth feeding it copious amounts of Dulcolax?

Hopefully they will be auctioned and the funds will offer some welcome money for local charities . I wonder if any of the Barmpots will get a chance to bid for the one highlighted that was outside the Cafe .

Back