Locations: As they are today

Thank you again for posting these shots , aside from Howard and Marina, the one thing missing from the COOP store front picture is Nora harassing a beleaguered Smiler with a collection tin and making him stand to the side of the entrance until he goes through his pockets and finds some change.

Hi Dave. Thanks so much for sharing your lovely photos thank you for the CO-OP photos. Take care.

No problem Rick, enjoy. Glad to be sharering the locations and beauty of the area. More uploads today and another great start with sun shining.
Cheers everyone

Heres Eddies and Wesleys house which is actually in Hinchcliffe Mill just outside Holmfirth. The location hasnt changed a lot, maybe a less tidy than we remember it but basically the same. Im always amazed though how locations are always a lot smaller than they look on film or tv. The gate is very tiny but in this image and on tv it looks waist height and the door is very narrow in real life. The magic of the the wide angle lens!!rps20160517_142241.jpg

Just up the track from Eddies and Wesleys house is this location, where they erected the shed for Wesleys oily car work. Again this is a very tiny space and knowing how many people are involved with filming its amazing they could produce such memorable scenes. The shed was taken down when the actor Gordan Wharmby who played Wesley, passed awayrps20160517_144258.jpg

Do you recognise this location? Its just up from the previous two images, Eddies and Wesleys is up to the left of the image but the road far right is where Foggy was talking to a guy who was under a landrover. Foggy thought it was Wesley until Wesley drove past him. Also, the third house on the right up the same street with the for sale sign, was used as Roz's house.rps20160517_145922.jpg

Recognise this wall. Its up from Holmfirth at the sports centre. Its the one that has been used when characters fall off into very shallow water below. Its also the bridge where Howard has a great idea for Marina to be down at the waters edge and he to be on the bridge, so they wont be seen together.rps20160517_151721.jpg

Recognise this wall. Its up from Holmfirth at the sports centre. Its the one that has been used when characters fall off into very shallow water below. Its also the bridge where Howard has a great idea for Marina to be down at the waters edge and he to be on the bridge, so they wont be seen together.View attachment 1107

It's also the bridge Edie's red car flew over in the episode "Edie and the Automobile"

Thanks Maltrab, I new the scene but couldnt name the episode and didnt want to confuse with too much discription. Maybe you can help me out with episode names as I upload more images, cheers Dave

Dave , thank you for posting a nice collection of photos very much appreciated . Is the street where Roz's House is , and specifically the corner, where Eli , dressed as Howard , kissed the Policeman mistaking him for Marina [ doomed to failure engineered by Foggy] as it seems to have the same gait as I remember from the scene or was that somewhere else members?

Captain I cant be sure if its the location for the scene you have described but I do know that this location has been used for many scenes so it well could be. I need to look at the episode. Thanks for your comment on my photos I have a lot more to come.

Back