Jack & Joeys jocular japes

As Frank Carson would say "That's a cracker" or rather ................................................ That's from a cracker ! Do you think Jack and Joey have raided your Cracker stash, you may only have 11 left for Christmas day and you're one down for your guests . ;):confused:

Last edited:
...................... and then there were 10 not that you can hide the box of crackers in a high place like say the top of the wardrobe as Joey can just fly up and pick one out and drop down to Jack , better buy another box just in case . I hear on the Grapevine that Joey can talk and once worked in a Magician' s act on the Cruise Ships . Things went well until he started shouting out how the tricks were done . One day however tragedy struck and the liner was hit by a storm and sank . Joey flew around the wreckage and eventually found the Magician clinging to a bit of the wreckage to which he asked " Ok brilliant trick now tell me where you've hidden the ship!!" :08:

Last edited:
Jackie and Joey #3

Attachments

• Jack the lad .jpeg
    Jack the lad .jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Joey greeting 7.jpg
    Joey greeting 7.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 8
  • Jack the lad 2 .jpeg
    Jack the lad 2 .jpeg
    58.3 KB · Views: 10
A puzzle from Jack & Joey.

Attachments

• Joey being funny 5 .jpeg
    Joey being funny 5 .jpeg
    62.2 KB · Views: 7
  • The puzzle .jpeg
    The puzzle .jpeg
    69.8 KB · Views: 6
  • The puzzle 2 .jpeg
    The puzzle 2 .jpeg
    66.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Jack's laughter 6.jpg
    Jack's laughter 6.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 8
Here's 'a replacement joke for the crackers that Jack and Joey have pulled and spilled the beans on the jokes inside:-

I wasn't going home for Christmas this year but my Mum has promised to make me a Festive Eggs Benedict for Christmas Breakfast .

Now I am going home for the Hollandaise!

So that's it. A very Merry Christmas to y'all.

Attachments

• Joey xmas greeting.jpg
    Joey xmas greeting.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Jack Merry Xmas 4.jpg
    Jack Merry Xmas 4.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 7
  • A merry Xmas from him 2.jpg
    A merry Xmas from him 2.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 8
After the party.

Attachments

• After the party.jpg
    After the party.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Joey tired 3.jpg
    Joey tired 3.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 4
  • What a party 3.jpg
    What a party 3.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 4
  • Joey question.jpg
    Joey question.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 4
Small ads in Rotherham Advertiser :-

Buddies with thick heads after a humdinger of a party seek Canine and Ornithological Lucozade for mutual hangover cure , no time wasters , top prices paid !

Back