Jack & Joeys jocular japes

captain clutterbuck

LOTSW Fanatic
As Frank Carson would say "That's a cracker" or rather ................................................ That's from a cracker ! Do you think Jack and Joey have raided your Cracker stash, you may only have 11 left for Christmas day and you're one down for your guests . ;):confused:

Last edited:

captain clutterbuck

LOTSW Fanatic
...................... and then there were 10 not that you can hide the box of crackers in a high place like say the top of the wardrobe as Joey can just fly up and pick one out and drop down to Jack , better buy another box just in case . I hear on the Grapevine that Joey can talk and once worked in a Magician' s act on the Cruise Ships . Things went well until he started shouting out how the tricks were done . One day however tragedy struck and the liner was hit by a storm and sank . Joey flew around the wreckage and eventually found the Magician clinging to a bit of the wreckage to which he asked " Ok brilliant trick now tell me where you've hidden the ship!!" :08:

Last edited:

captain clutterbuck

LOTSW Fanatic
Here's 'a replacement joke for the crackers that Jack and Joey have pulled and spilled the beans on the jokes inside:-

I wasn't going home for Christmas this year but my Mum has promised to make me a Festive Eggs Benedict for Christmas Breakfast .

Now I am going home for the Hollandaise!

captain clutterbuck

LOTSW Fanatic
Small ads in Rotherham Advertiser :-

Buddies with thick heads after a humdinger of a party seek Canine and Ornithological Lucozade for mutual hangover cure , no time wasters , top prices paid !