Howards Celler.

I knew this was also!!! LOL:biggrin::biggrin: Dick seems you always get blamed on this subject! Hee hee

Only because usually its Dicks fault!

Sorry Amos.

I think there is also quite a lot of lipstick stained shirts hidden down there.

YES YOU WOULD!! :20: (Reply to your signature :p )

You'd blame me if your P C blew up!! ;D:28:

If you check the heading it say "Howards Celler!" ... What were we saying about stuffed shirts??

Now I'm going to really sound like a stuffed shirt. I hadn't looked all that closely at the heading, and all this time I've been seeing "Howard's Cellar", reading the intended meaning rather than the actual words.

Marianna

I think we discussed Glenda in racing leathers before and got into hot water ... or some of us did.

And so it begins.................. Its like the black death, you never know from whence it come or how many people it will affect it just shows up one day and you can't get rid of it. :46:

And so it begins.................. Its like the black death, you never know from whence it come or how many people it will affect it just shows up one day and you can't get rid of it. :46:

I suppose you'll blame me for this again?? :17: :35: :35: :35:

BTW Good morning petal 8)

I suppose you'll blame me for this again?? :17: :35: :35: :35:

BTW Good morning petal 8)

Well if the cap fits or in this case if the leather fits wear it..... :46:

(Morning love, its frosty out there mind your step :28: )

I used to use wallpaper all the time. Easier just to paint the walls now. Howard must have a had a ladder down there.

Back