Howards Celler.

The Stone worms were also down there with the burned out light. Roy Clarke never missed an opportunity for an explosion.

Do you think Howard moved all this stuff when he moved from above the church to above the pub or just left it behind?

Which reminds me I left a few bits behind when I moved from a house in Leeds in 1984, knowing the owner they are probably still there!

How about the empty case he carried to make it look like he was going to play pool.

The wheelbarrow he used to haul the milking machine - the whip and chair - various uniforms, Germans soldier, French Foreign Legion, etc. and his Bicycle race outfit and his racing leathers - and the suitcases when he left home or Pearl kicked him out.
They wouldn't fit in the cellar, but what did he do with all those vehicles - a couple of vans & the motor bike - guess the car went back to the road rager.

Do you think Howard moved all this stuff when he moved from above the church to above the pub or just left it behind?

The house move was so early in the series that he wouldn't have had time to accumulate all that much, but I'd almost bet that he left behind what he had accumulated. Who would want to look at all that evidence of failed schemes?

Marianna

It's almost 2am and I'm sleepy, but I just had a random thought: What would happen if he put Marina in that cellar?!? Lol

Back