Howards Celler.

The house move was so early in the series that he wouldn't have had time to accumulate all that much, but I'd almost bet that he left behind what he had accumulated. Who would want to look at all that evidence of failed schemes?

Marianna

What house move? I only know of two homes.

Yes, only two.

In Catching Digby's Donkey Howard and Pearl live next to
Clegg in the building up above Holmfirth just below Cliff
Bank. Then later in Das Welly Boot they move into the
building overlooking Jackson Bridge, where they remain
till the end.

What happened to that ship thingie that he was going to give Pearl in that episode I can't remember the name of? I bet it went in the cellar too because I don't think she wanted it. Lol I'm making myself out to be the dumbest Summer Wine fan ever, I have the hardest time remembering episode names. Lol It was the episode where Marina was watching Auntie's shop while she was out, if that helps anyone figure out what I'm talking about. Lol

What happened to that ship thingie that he was going to give Pearl in that episode I can't remember the name of? I bet it went in the cellar too because I don't think she wanted it. Lol I'm making myself out to be the dumbest Summer Wine fan ever, I have the hardest time remembering episode names. Lol It was the episode where Marina was watching Auntie's shop while she was out, if that helps anyone figure out what I'm talking about. Lol
Yes I remember the Ship but again cant remember the episode. : )

Do you think Howard moved all this stuff when he moved from above the church to above the pub or just left it behind?

Which reminds me I left a few bits behind when I moved from a house in Leeds in 1984, knowing the owner they are probably still there!

Here, this is what I mean. What do you mean? Howard lived above a church? and above a pub?

Kinda depends on how literal you want to be.

In Holmfirth, Howard (and Clegg) lived UP THE HILL from the
church across from The Cafe. Not above, but up the
hill from. Up near Cliff Bank but higher up than
the church. They looked down over the church.

In Jackson Bridge, Howard (and Clegg) lived UP THE HILL
from the White Horse pub. Not above, but up the
hill from.They looked down over the top of the pub.

Better ??

Ahhhh . . thank you, Chuck. I do recall seeing the clock tower from Clegg's view . .or is it called a folly?

I do recall seeing the clock tower from Clegg's view . .or is it called a folly?

From Clegg's/Howard's house above The Cafe, one looks down on the
clock tower of Holy Trinity, the church right across from The Cafe.

Didn't Compo sink the boat with his submabicycle??:42: ;) ;) (Treasure of the Deep)

I don't think he sank it. I think they just saw the little thingie sticking out of the water and freaked out and fell out of the boat. Lol But I haven't watched that one in a while, so I could be wrong.

Back