Howards Celler.

I don't think he sank it. I think they just saw the little thingie sticking out of the water and freaked out and fell out of the boat. Lol But I haven't watched that one in a while, so I could be wrong.

I was going on the fact that he went back and said "I just sunk Howard and Marina":16:

If I recall correctly, he sank Howard and Marina but not the boat. But I could be wrong.

Marianna

Yes, I remember that the boat was intact but they fell in the water and that sunk them and their HOPES. lol

In his cellar I think there would also be traffic cones . . ya know. the type Foggy said he nearly invented. lol

Ok, not gonna lie, Glenda looked pretty hot in that episode. Lol If I did have a thing for any of the characters, it would be Glenda. Lol

On a more related note: He probably also has lots of Marina's lost earrings! And maybe a few other items belonging to her that may have ended up coming home with him. Lol

And I'm glad I proofread this before I hit send because my iPhone's autocorrect made me type Marina'sTwin when I meant to type Marina. That would have been awkward...lol

Back