Another Summer Wine comic...

The comics are still coming. I promise, just been working on some stuff. Plus those ones I've done as editorials. Just thought I'd share this, though. I was sitting at the beginning of a nature trail at my local museum where I do volunteer work. We were making sure people had paid to see a show and also to let others know that the nature trail was closed today for that reason. It was 30 minutes before the show was supposed to start and here I'm sitting on this low brick/rock wall, just sitting looking at the trees and all, hearing the birds... and I come up with an idea for a future comic. I dunno how the trio can handle sitting on those dry rock walls!Ow!

Here's a new comic already! Enjoy!

sw-comic15.jpg

You certainly capture the spirit of the show and the writing of Roy Clarke Claye.Another excellent comic.A++ :)

It's almost been a year since I started doing these comics. Looking at the views on this thread, they have passed 1000 views. Thanks to all the comments and encouraging words on these. The comics will never stop! At least under my power they won't! NYAH! NYAH! BBC! Again, thanks for all the good words towards them!

I agree, nice work Clay. We could always write our own stories too, I have seen other TV shows who have carried on as a series in that manner when it has ended.

Again, thanks for all the compliments and enjoyment of the comics I'm doing. It's amazing to see how many views this thread has recieved. Just wanted to let everyone know (though I should probably keep it a secret) that the comics are indeed still going on. There will be one posted next Sunday because it will be one year since I started doing this. I had no idea how many would enjoy this when I first started it. Also, the reason I've been a bit delayed is because I'm working on something very special for when the next and final series airs. So, I've been working very hard on that. Thanks again! The comics shall continue!

It has been one whole year, this date (7/18/09) since I started drawing these Last of the Summer Wine comics. I had to do a special anniversary comic for this date. I also want to thank everyone for their comments and compliments. Thank you for the encouragement and enjoyment of all of them!! Amazing how these have progressed through this whole year!!! Thanks everyone!!!

comic-anniv.jpg

LOOOOOL, I´m so glad these keep coming. When I read their lines, I always hear their voices in my head.

It is great that in drawings you do not have to worry about more elderly actors not being insured to be seen on location. Good that you include Cleggy and Truly as well as the newer ones.

Another Summer Wine fan art comic. Hope no one loses their appetite over this one. Instead, get an appetite for more of my comics.. lol

sw-comic18.jpg

Back