Another Summer Wine comic...

25r30wi.gif
...That's great!!!..

Here's another comic.. I usually plan these comics ahead of time, maybe weeks or months. Just so happened the timing for this comic including the character Toby fell on the same month of the passing of Trevor Bannister... So yeah.... RIP..

sw-comic25.jpg

Here's another comic.. I usually plan these comics ahead of time, maybe weeks or months. Just so happened the timing for this comic including the character Toby fell on the same month of the passing of Trevor Bannister... So yeah.... RIP..

sw-comic25.jpg

Another great work of art Claye,thanks for sharing

LOOOL, I wish they had made a camping episode! A real one, not like the one with Blamire where they ended up in the barn because of rain again!

Two years, this date since I started drawing these Last of the Summer Wine comics! Surprised it's lasted this long. Surprised at how many I've done and how many views they get on these forums! Thanks guys!

sw-comic27.jpg

Two years, this date since I started drawing these Last of the Summer Wine comics! Surprised it's lasted this long. Surprised at how many I've done and how many views they get on these forums! Thanks guys!

sw-comic27.jpg

Brilliant is usual Claye, lets hope you do many more

Thank you everyone for your comments and appreciation of these comics. I'm not trying to get an ego or brag about this, but it is amazing to see how many pages there are of this thread with just replies and to look at how many views this thread has received in the 2 years and a month I've been doing this. It is really amazing. Thank you all!

Thank you everyone for your comments and appreciation of these comics. I'm not trying to get an ego or brag about this, but it is amazing to see how many pages there are of this thread with just replies and to look at how many views this thread has received in the 2 years and a month I've been doing this. It is really amazing. Thank you all!
Our Pleasure!!!!! ;D ;D

Claye your drawings are an inspiration and it always brightens up folks days when a new one appears plus it is great to look back at the many already available,lets hope there is many more to come
Terry

Back