snow??

Despite all the warnings about snow and ice I managed to slip over and break my leg yesterday, so no golf for another 6weeks for me. Feeling sorry for myself at the moment but I will get over it. Be more careful than me everyone.
Hope you didn't get a kink in your niblick :D ;) Get better soon fellow wino!

roads around here are clear, paths have that ice where its fading away, so instead i walk on t'road (being a village there isn't much traffic up t'hill)

oh really sorry about that happyjack...not so happy just now i guess....we were forecast a real dump of snow in the midlands this evening but just heavy rain...hooray !!!....best wishes for a rapid recovery :)

I see the snow is back outside the café this morning. If you have had any more snow be careful.
Happyjack hope you recover soon and are back on that course knocking in those birdies. :)

Despite all the warnings about snow and ice I managed to slip over and break my leg yesterday, so no golf for another 6weeks for me. Feeling sorry for myself at the moment but I will get over it. Be more careful than me everyone.

I hope you leg heals soon,though bones always seem to take time to heal, but lets hope you are back on the golf course soon

Thanks for all your good wishes much appreciated. Even more frustrating now seeing all the sunshine here in Norfolk.

best wishes for you jack, remain happy through such a painful period.

thanks to last nights snow we can see a lot of grass on our lawn now,

All the snow is just about gone......very dense fog has set in! Driving is
a little dangerous. I'll just have to put in LOTSW and settle in with a
good cuppa! Sheree

Back