snow??

cciaffone

Dedicated Member
Just now looked at the Holmfirth Web Cam and
it sorta looks like a bit of snow.

Here in North Carolina we are also scheduled for a
bit of snow tonight. Can't wait!!

I think most of the UK will be covered in snow tomorrow and Saturday. Huge amounts are expected in the south west and north of England.

We´ve got about 10-12 cm (something like 5 inches or a bit more), and it´s constantly below freezing point, so it is nice powdery snow, and I hope we´ll get a bit of sunshine tomorrow. Nothing prettier than snow sparkling in the sunshine and a crisp blue sky.

Tonight we were making dinner. Had a thunder storm and
lost power, so went out to eat.

Finished eating, went back to the car. It was totally
iced in. Snow falling like a blizzard.

Weird weather here in the sun belt!!!

Woke up this morning to snow. Rare in this town. Gonna try to get in to work. Wish me luck!

Rhi,

I just saw the morning Brit papers. Wow, that is a lot of snow in South Wales. I think you will get to work with little trouble but coming home is a different story. I will have a hot chocolate and Blueberry muffins waiting for you after work. LOL

We expected more over night here but so far so good, none.However the sky looks full of it :-\ Hope everyone can manage to cope with local conditions and we all stay warm and dry. ;)

We have plenty here in Norfolk with a lot more forecast today. No Golf for me for a little while I fear.

We've been cancelled for the day. Doing work from home now. I'm glad. It's snowing heavily again here. Stay safe, all of you!

We've been cancelled for the day. Doing work from home now. I'm glad. It's snowing heavily again here. Stay safe, all of you!

Beautiful day here in East Central Scotland (Fife) with bright sunshine. Understand we might get some precipitation later but from the east, not the direction of today's general weather south of the border.

Its been snowing here all day, I don't care now the kids are home, got my dad to the doc's and back and done the shopping AND we survived an earthquake last night. :)

Yes! We had an earthquake! And has with all the other quakes we've had I slept right though it ;D
Thank you Zopiclone :D

Back