snow??

Yes, we´re having this show running at the moment, our German version of "I´m a celebrity, get me out of here" or whatever it´s called in English, we mostly just call it the jungle camp. I usually never watch such rubbish, but I must admit every now and again I watch this, reminds me of my own jungle trip with university a few years ago. LOL, I sound like Foggy already! I feel sorry for the poor chaps down there, one was taken out of the camp already by "Dr Bob" (we share him with you it seems).
I came back from a nice walk in the snow just now, great! Felt very Summer Winish to me, only with snow. That would have made a sweet episode, wouldn´t it, our three heroes in the snow? I would have loved to see them in a snowball fight and more tobogganing, this time on snow, not grass. And I can just see Cleggy tying a scarf round a snowman´s neck and give him a pat on the shoulder :).

Duw Duw!!! Glad to say we got nothing of that sort here. Hope everyone in that part of the world is over the alarm it must have caused.

I´m surprised you could sleep, Susan! We had one too 20 years ago, and it was very noisy, as if several tanks were coming down the street, or lorries or trains, and everything was rattling and shaking. But the noise alone was astonishing!

i' d rather be here in england in the snow than australia where you guys are experiencing record breaking high temperatures, we go to the south of france for the summer every year and when the temperatures reach the high thirties for long periods we find it difficult to cope with, despite aircon in the mobile and car and shops etc.....goodness knows how you cope with 40 odd degrees...find it easier warmingup than trying to stay cool. :)

I'm with you there,Gremlin. I'd much rather be too cold than too hot. At least you can do something about being too cold. The summer drives me dappy. But then, it's a great time to get an overdose of cricket. I love cricket.

It is bad enough that the Brits are having all this bad weather but now an earthquake...Time to run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately our British reserve won't allow us to. ;D Its stiff upper lips all the way :D

??? They 're above the loose flabby chins I've seen panic buying in our local Asda ::)

It is pretty heavy hear at the moment in Gods own republic of sunny Yorkshire. Left the car on the drive and yomped it to the shops and back over the fields. Take more than a bit of snow to stop us British attaining biscuits for their tea ;D

??? They 're above the loose flabby chins I've seen panic buying in our local Asda ::)

I'm about to go off in search of bread, just hope Dick has left some :)

It is pretty heavy hear at the moment in Gods own republic of sunny Yorkshire. Left the car on the drive and yomped it to the shops and back over the fields. Take more than a bit of snow to stop us British attaining biscuits for their tea ;D

Choccy biccies we're half price at the local shop on Thursday so well stocked up on the biccy front.

I have my biscuits, my stew is in the slow cooker, Last Of The Summer Wine in the DVD waiting just need the bread and I'm set for the day. If any of you are venturing out be careful. :)

Its coming down thick and fast now, it's going to be a long I think. Take care everyone.

much the same here in staffordshire susan, went out for a walk, treacherous with fresh snow on the ice, managed to stay on my feet though.

Back