June 201 ask onyx (John)

You will be pleased to know I have ran out of questions.

Oh no wait found one :D

If you had a choice between being Batman or Superman which one would you be? And why?

Wow, a question with no curve on it, I am so grateful!
Batman every time!. I was so taken with the TV series in the late sixties, I can remember wishing the week away until the programme was on again. I had a matchbox model of the Batmobile that was my pride and joy and I spent hours drawing pictures of all the characters including the Riddler who I can remember was a very scary villain to me:eek:

What kind of brother were you?

I use to always rat out my brother and sister any chance I got. Of course they did the same to me. ;D

What kind of brother were you?

I use to always rat out my brother and sister any chance I got. Of course they did the same to me. ;D
Ratting out was compulsory Beth! We hadn't yet learned the discretion or diplomacy of keeping one's council. As soon as you gathered any intelligence that might land a sibling in deep doodoo you sang like a canary to the parent most likely to dole out the heavier punishment. You knew that they would do exactly the same to you, being just as disloyal and morally bankrupt as you were!:me:

Wow, a question with no curve on it, I am so grateful!
Batman every time!. I was so taken with the TV series in the late sixties, I can remember wishing the week away until the programme was on again. I had a matchbox model of the Batmobile that was my pride and joy and I spent hours drawing pictures of all the characters including the Riddler who I can remember was a very scary villain to me:eek:

I am so disappointed :(

..... You knew that they would do exactly the same to you, being just as disloyal and morally bankrupt as you were!:me:

Of course now you all get along better right? At least that is how my sister and I are now. She would rat me out in a minute. I didn't have to rat her out because she was always getting caught. :35: Guess I was better that she was!:wink:

Of course now you all get along better right? At least that is how my sister and I are now. She would rat me out in a minute. I didn't have to rat her out because she was always getting caught. :35: Guess I was better that she was!:wink:
We all get on very well now Brenda. It was just childhood immaturity I suppose. I had grown out of it by the time I was 36...:21:

I know, it was the kiss? :28: !

I'm in a foul mood, Kasabian ( Pop group for you oldies) were playing about 5 miles away from me last night in a park and it was so loud it kept some of the kids awake so I'm having a mardy day. So watch it! Plus I keep getting up at 4am so that isn't adding to my sunny disposition in the least :unhappy:

I sound like a right mardy b***er today :13: :p ;D

I'm in a foul mood, Kasabian ( Pop group for you oldies) were playing about 5 miles away from me last night in a park and it was so loud it kept some of the kids awake so I'm having a mardy day. So watch it! Plus I keep getting up at 4am so that isn't adding to my sunny disposition in the least :unhappy:

I sound like a right mardy b***er today :13: :p ;D
Ok note to self, give Pearl a wide berth for awhile :unhappy: seriously not good for your head. I meant to ask did your headache go away? It's probably back after last night anyway:(

Thanks for asking, no its still there. I've had a sleep so I'm a little less tetchy :35:

Thanks for asking, no its still there. I've had a sleep so I'm a little less tetchy :35:
Poor Pearl. I know how you feel.

John, if you were dropped on a desert island and they gave you a choice of three items/people you could take with you, what or whom would it be?

John, if you were dropped on a desert island and they gave you a choice of three items/people you could take with you, what or whom would it be?

Fantastic question :)

If I could bring three people or items firstly I would make sure I had Ray Mears with me, one of those army survival kits and my phone. If the phone didn't work at least I could use it for a while to make a video diary to bore people with in years to come, or put it on record how useless Ray Mears was in a survival situation when they eventually found our mortal remains.:25: Come to think of it I wouldn't really need the diary then would I? :25:

If I could bring three people or items firstly I would make sure I had Ray Mears with me, one of those army survival kits and my phone. If the phone didn't work at least I could use it for a while to make a video diary to bore people with in years to come, or put it on record how useless Ray Mears was in a survival situation when they eventually found our mortal remains.:25: Come to think of it I wouldn't really need the diary then would I? :25:

I think you should take Ray Mears and Bear Gills and see who survives the longest. My money would be on Ray because the chances of Bear finding a hotel on the deserted island are slim! ;D:biggrin:

Back