February 2014 Ask Susan-Pearl

I used to do Word Searches but haven't in ages.
My Mam used to buy the puzzle books and do all the cross words and save the rest for me. I haven't thought about that in years, its made me quite sad now, some thing else I miss her for. :)

I think I have to say without doubt my Mam, closely followed by my dad.

We were a very close family and I always knew that when the chips were down they were always there for me. I was a horrid teenager and did some terrible things and I know I disappointed them at times but they never once turned their back or made me feel unwanted.

So for that I'm very very grateful. :)

I think I have to say without doubt my Mam, closely followed by my dad.

We were a very close family and I always knew that when the chips were down they were always there for me. I was a horrid teenager and did some terrible things and I know I disappointed them at times but they never once turned their back or made me feel unwanted.

So for that I'm very very grateful. :)

Wow! That is very awesome, that is how its supposed to be. I hope my kids will speak of us the same way when they are older.
Very, very, cool Pearl.

When it comes to manners and behaviour you seem to be 'old school' like me.
Is that right?

My parents were born round the corner from where you are George so I think its a standard North East attitude. One of Mams favourite says was " Manners cost nothing"

Anyway you catch more bee's with honey than vinegar ;D

I'm a North East gal in a Midlands body. ;)

Back