February 2014 Ask Susan-Pearl

OH GREAT!!!!! There's a nightmare thought!

Here's hoping he never discovers chainsaws.

My brother who is a year younger than me was caught when he was 3 years old chasing me around the house with a knife. Screaming like an American Indian. I never remembered that. The trauma must be somehow embedded in my sub-conscious. ??? Of course my brother was too young to recall but he was so hyperactive he drove me crazy. He was always trying to torment me.

Now, he is the most calm person you will ever meet. (no drugs were used) :)

I didn't mean to offend American Indians or anyone else; that is just how my mom said it to me years later. :-[

This go's well with the previous child rearing comments ...........An article in the paper this morning has a woman writing that, she's a stay at home mum but she finds childcare so boring she's hired a nanny. :-\ What is your comment please??

She's obviously doing it wrong then!! >:(

If she can afford to not work and hire a nanny then she's probably a lady that lunches ! :me:

Being around kids all day is not everyone's cup of tea but if their your own kids then you should relish every moment of it because before long their gone.............. When I say gone I mean they usually come back at some point with kids husband/wife cats and a thing with a tail in tow......................

It doesn't really bowed well for her relationship with her children if she thinks their boring!!

Agree Susan she is not interacting with them. I had a ball playing with my kids when they were little, until they started staying in their rooms and wanting to get away, and do their own thing (11 and 12 yrs.). Then I just had time to do things that I use to do before they were born. My baby is 17, I have empty nest syndrome for years. Just now realizing I did have a life before they were born. That woman can afford a nanny plus not working, she is bored with life itself

seeing we have less than a week left of this susan I was wondering how do you feel about your turn? how have you found it? how have you found the questions? have you enjoyed it?

Yes've enjoyed it. I was surprised by some of the questions, have to admit I thought there would be more Summer Wine based questions and some of them have been rather random with a couple of unexpected ones.

On the whole I've enjoyed it.
I hope I answered everyone's questions and I hope they were happy with the answers.

Its been quite fascinating really and it tells a lot about the the people that asked the odd questions. ;D ;D

I think I've learned a few things about one or two of you. :eek: ;) ;)

Back