February 2014 Ask Susan-Pearl

I don't think anyone has asked you this susan but what Last of the Summer Wine merchandise do you have?

I don't think anyone has asked you this susan but what Last of the Summer Wine merchandise do you have?

I have quite a lot really, I've got a Sids Cafe pinny that I use all the time and a teapot.
We go up there about 3 times a year and end up buying lots of stuff, I like going into the Tourist Info shop and buy note pads in there with Summer Wine characters on also have various kitchenware from there and all the DVD's.
Bookmarks
Keyrings
Coasters
Pictures
Among other things. Next time we go up there I want a T-shirt I've seen. :D

nice collection susan, im going up myself this year sometime so might have a splurge in the shop myself

What kind of t shirts do they have.? I have shopped at the LOTSW store , they don't have any t-shirts. I thought that would be a great item. What store do you go to there? Maybe they have a website I can check out.

Good Morning :coffee: :coffee: You said you were a fan of Keeping up Appearances. I am also a fan. If they did a LOTSW that included the KUA cast , and you were a guest writer with Roy Clarke, what would be the story line? Take sometime to think. We probably have similar stories already in our head. :yawn: :yawn: Good Night from me.

Wow Brenda ;D
OK I'll give it ago.

The Buckets decide to visit Holmfirth for a Garden Party at Ogleby Hall and Ivy has been asked to do the catering, she employs Nora, Pearl, Edie and Glenda has waitress.
( Yes Dick, Big Unc and Chris Glenda in a French Maids outfit......... Never say I'm not nice to you)

Wesley is in charge of the outdoor sound system and he's has Compo, Foggy and clegg helping Howard is there because Pearl wants to keep an eye on him.

Mareina is going because she and Lord Ogleby are old "Acquaintances" And Lady Ogleby has just left him for the chuffing Milkman.

Rose is also invited because she is an old "Acquaintance" of Lord Ogleby who also went to school with the Major so he's invited and gets a lift with the Buckets.

Onslow and Daisy give Rose a lift.

When the Buckets get there the party is in full swing and Compo is chasing Nora because she has her best stockings on, the ones that are not corrugated and he can't control himself when the Major gets out the car he starts chasing Mrs Bucket so he can say thank you to the "Lovely Creature " for the lift and she takes off running when all of a sudden he see's Nora being chased by Compo and can't believe what a beautiful example of English womanhood she is, her hair up under her white work cap drives him mad with passion so he does a 360 degree about turn and legs it after Nora.

Mrs Bucket pulls herself together and spots Rose and Marina fighting like two hellcats over Lord Ogleby and Howard giving the Lord what for because of marina.

At the other end of the garden Nora has found a brush to defend herself with and is now chasing the Major and Compo swinging the brush around her head they run into a tent where Ivy and Pearl are preparing the food and Ivy clouts the Major with a tin tray at the same time as Pearl clouts Compo and they both fall down in a heap. Nora, Ivy and Pearl all give each over a satisfied little nod and go outside to see what the shouting is about, Pearl grabs Howard and Clouts him too then Lord Ogleby see the mood the woman are in and legs it.

In the meanwhile Onslow and Daisy find the beer tent and join Foggy and Clegg to a pint and some crisps. On seeing the ruckus Daisy asks if maybe they should help? But Cleggs hands her another beer and she shrugs her shoulders and drinks the beer.

Mrs Bucket disgusted by the whole scene gets back in the car and says " Take me Home Richard" " I will not be inviting them to any of my candlelight suppers".

:me: :me:

Back