Who is this lady?

You are right again Louise. He does look a tough guy in this pic. He is my favourite character in the show. I loved his nonchalant dry humour.

It's paramedic time. By that, I mean the photograph about to be displayed, is a tad on the sultry side and gives me great concern for the health of my friend Dick. I must admit Dick that my first sighting of this picture gave me a severe touch of the vapours. I had to take prompt rest and six of my slow the heart down pills. Here she is....:13: Now WHO is she?

Attachments

• Corrrrrrrrr.jpg
    Corrrrrrrrr.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 15
It's Juliette Binoche, a very beautiful lady, but I don't think she was in LOTSW.
By heck Roger, you are right. I checked and checked, as I always do, to make sure that I have the right person. The name Juliette Kaplan repeatedly showed that picture. So, apologies to all and well spotted to Roger. ..... VICTORIA, DO WE HAVE SPECSAVERS PHONE NUMBER?:oops:

I've had a kip and shaken off the cobwebs. To compensate for my earlier mistake here is a photo that even next door's tomcat recognized. There is, however, something different. Can you spot it?

Attachments

• Ready for the Santa Academy 2.jpg
    Ready for the Santa Academy 2.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 16
Two smart fellas. Does the one wearing glasses look like Mr. Grimsdale?

Attachments

• Mr. Grimsdale .jpeg
    Mr. Grimsdale .jpeg
    32.8 KB · Views: 11
so is that Edward Chapman ? He has quite a CV for films and some really quirky part names "Pinky" Wormwood , Saverio Mercadante , Montague Tidmarsh and Pippa/Raymond Passworthy which I assume he is playing related female and male parts which I think was quite a common practice on older budget films to save on hiring a discreet female actor when the script was a comedy and written in that manner but to us he will always be Mr Grimsdale !!

I didn't know the man standing [Danny O'Dea looks a good guess] but pretty sure given the clues and the look it is Edward Chapman famous for being Norman Wisdom's Pipkin's boss Mr Grimsdale in a few of his films .

Back