Who is this lady?

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
Today I came upon this photograph and was somewhat at a loss as to who the lady is. I expect that some people may have seen the picture before and be well aware of the connection between her and television. If you haven't seen this photo previously do you know who it is?

Attachments

• Who.jpg
    Who.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 22
I find this photo quite upsetting not because its from Kathy Staff's funeral but because Jane Freeman looks quite frail and not too well , nothing like the stern and forceful Ivy we all love in the show .

I find this photo quite upsetting not because its from Kathy Staff's funeral but because Jane Freeman looks quite frail and not too well , nothing like the stern and forceful Ivy we all love in the show .
You are right Captain, she does look extremely sad. We have all lost a lot of characters that we looked on as friends. So sad to watch the show knowing that most of them are no longer with us but, they still bring such happiness to our lives.

You are right Captain, she does look extremely sad. We have all lost a lot of characters that we looked on as friends. So sad to watch the show knowing that most of them are no longer with us but, they still bring such happiness to our lives.

Hear, Hear! But you can understand her being sad, as she would have been great friends with Kathy as, I'm sure, they all were.

The sadness I expect and fully understand Peri what I was trying to purvey was the fact that she does not look well at all and very very frail nothing really to do with the occasion.

Hear, Hear! But you can understand her being sad, as she would have been great friends with Kathy as, I'm sure, they all were.
From what I've read, Kathy was probably more unlike her character than any of the others, I've never heard anything negative about her and even Roy Clarke described her as very 'un-showbizzy' which i'm sure is a compliment

I don't know what he was doing in that shot but I think it was a scene from one of his films. I have one or two more good 'uns which may have you guessing. One in particular that will mean calling out the paramedics to Dick.:36:....

This one is so easy. Would you like to meet him down a dark alley? Carry on Drinking while you think about it.

Attachments

• Enough to drive you up the wall..jpeg
    Enough to drive you up the wall..jpeg
    8.8 KB · Views: 18
Back