Trumpton,Chigley or Camberwick Green

Well I am Rhi. I watched most of them with my kids, who are 48 and 46 now. My son was very sentimental and would cry at the end of Andy Pandy when Teddy was waving goodbye. I used to try to turn it off quickly before he saw this.
This is one of the things that comes out regularly at family parties!!

Well I am Rhi. I watched most of them with my kids, who are 48 and 46 now. My son was very sentimental and would cry at the end of Andy Pandy when Teddy was waving goodbye. I used to try to turn it off quickly before he saw this.
This is one of the things that comes out regularly at family parties!!

Oh I remember it Andy is waving good bye - a very proper BBC lady announcer saying "now children ..."

and of course "the biggest spotty dog you ever did see ...." on Fridays.

I watched a lot of these shows with my mother and she bought me a load of the Andy Pandy books. I loved these as a kid and made her read them over and over to me. She must have been so fed up of them! There was one with a tiger coloured rug or something, I can't remember. It should be emblazoned across my memory!

I prefered Ivor The Engine.

Ivor was a classic i used to love it when i was a small child.Trying to remember the name of his driver i think it was somthing like Jones the steam.My Eldest nephew used to like Thomas the tank engine as well but mu youngest nephew never really took to it for some reason.I also used to like rainbow as well and a show called the Sunday gang but my memories of this show are very vague as to what it was about i seem to remember it had a catchy theme tune.

There was one show called 'The Paper Lads' They got into all sorts of adventures whilst delivering their daily papers. I'm beginning to wonder if I imagined it as nobody else remembers it at all.

There was one show called 'The Paper Lads' They got into all sorts of adventures whilst delivering their daily papers. I'm beginning to wonder if I imagined it as nobody else remembers it at all.

I don't remember that one.

Back