Top 10 Non Roy Clarke tv shows

Only Fools [especially the "Jolly Boys","Dates" and"Yuppie Love" era and onwards]
Still Game.
Auf Wiedersehen Pet [specifically series 2...the greatest series I have EVER seen on any comedy/drama.......perfection]
Father Ted.
Rab C Nesbitt.
Young Ones.
On The Buses.
Whatever happened to the likely lads.
Dads Army.
Any sports programme I watch where "they" [Liverpool F.C. ] are losing !!!....bitter blue ??...me ????.

As an aside I would have added QI to my list had I more entries than 10 . I am catching up and watching Ticks Tac Toes and one of the questions was about what percentage of people would recognise a tune from someone tapping out the rhythm with a stick and its about 2.5 % of people would achieve it .

It got me thinking about an old show Face the Music with Joseph Cooper a classical music quiz from years back. I don't know if members remember it but one of the rounds involved Joseph tapping out classical tunes on a keyboard that had no guts in it so essentially a dummy and contestants had to guess the classical piece movements such as Dvorak Symphony number 9 , it was amazing how many they got right . It was just surreal .

Back