The most expensive home made honeycombe ouch!!

Sorry about your misfortune Minxie,

on the bright side the title of this thread sounds like a great title for a Summer Wine episode.

Commiserations Minxie , I shall look out my piano accordeon to add to the violins, to serenade you, ansd it is a great episode title!

Claye - could we do a drawing?

Paprika pringles. The new version isn't a patch on the old recipe. Why must the producers change a winning formula?
Keep cooking, Dick. I'm going to make myself something for tea. It's weird. When my parents were alive I cooked everything from scratch every day. Bread, pasta, cake, whatever they needed I made and enjoyed it. Now it's just me I'm living on crisps and kit kats.

Can we stop talking choccie, I am alone at home with no choccie :'( :'( :'( but to lazy to go and get some,
but I have just spent the day in the gym. so it would be allowed.

How can anyone have an unopened 4 pack of bounty and an 8 pack of kitkat, in the cupboard untouched, unheard of in this house, it would barely last a day!!

Chocolate calls me wherever it is hiding in this house, there is no escape when I'm around.

Actually the tread title does sound like an episode of losw, we just have to outline the plot, maybe claye could start it off with a drawing.

Update on mouth, eating is now just a wince and tea is still being drunk tepid, but eating a starburst earlier was agony.
It's amazing how different foods have different effects

Paprika pringles. The new version isn't a patch on the old recipe. Why must the producers change a winning formula?
Keep cooking, Dick. I'm going to make myself something for tea. It's weird. When my parents were alive I cooked everything from scratch every day. Bread, pasta, cake, whatever they needed I made and enjoyed it. Now it's just me I'm living on crisps and kit kats.
Seeing as its Sausage Week Rhi, I cooked myself a sausage casserole but made too much because I'm still thinking in twos. :'( Hope it will freeze ok ,do you know??

Was everything in it fresh, not frozen to start with? If so then yes, it should freeze fine. The only time it might be questionable is if the sausages were from a frozen multi pack to start with. Twice frozen food is risky.

Was everything in it fresh, not frozen to start with? If so then yes, it should freeze fine. The only time it might be questionable is if the sausages were from a frozen multi pack to start with. Twice frozen food is risky.
Unfortunately frozen Aaaah well. ::)

Well re-heating it will be fine as long as you get it to over 80 degrees. Just get the liquid boiling and simmer it for 10 minutes or so. That will be fine.

Try cooking meals that you can freeze. Until you get use to cooking for one don't worry as the second portion will come in handy on the day you don't feel like cooking or are too busy. Since our son got married I still tend to cook a lot but find it handy for another time.

Back