The Cast's favourite Episodes # 2

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
This time is the turn of Glenda, there are three episode in her favourite list, have fun

Uncle of the Bride [her character's wedding day is surely fondly remembered and first time acting with icon Dame Thora Hird] ,Who's that with Barry and Glenda , The McDonagh's of Jamieson Street [as Glenda gets behind the wheel and drives like Lewis Hamilton] .I await Dick's answer because I can guess one of the episodes without doubt.

Uncle of the Bride [her character's wedding day is surely fondly remembered and first time acting with icon Dame Thora Hird] ,Who's that with Barry and Glenda , The McDonagh's of Jamieson Street [as Glenda gets behind the wheel and drives like Lewis Hamilton] .I await Dick's answer because I can guess one of the episodes without doubt.

Put you out your misery its Gough and Jessie along with a Brief Excursion in the Fast Lane. (read somewhere she enjoyed wearing the leathers.)

Who's that with Barry and Glenda ?? , Getting Barry higher in the World??…………...……..Title escapes me ,she want advice from Marina on looking glam!

clue time, the obvious missing 2 eps
one was a Seymour episode, the second a phase 2 Foggy episode
both trio's were involved with unusual modes of transport

Last set of clue for the two missing episodes
For one episode you would normally need a plug
The other they are on tow for a while

DRIED DATES AND CODFANGLERS ?
2ND One title is eluding me (They have a lift from Wesley but end up pushing more than riding !)

Back