The Cast's favourite Episodes # 2

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
This time is the turn of Glenda, there are three episode in her favourite list, have fun

captain clutterbuck

Uncle of the Bride [her character's wedding day is surely fondly remembered and first time acting with icon Dame Thora Hird] ,Who's that with Barry and Glenda , The McDonagh's of Jamieson Street [as Glenda gets behind the wheel and drives like Lewis Hamilton] .I await Dick's answer because I can guess one of the episodes without doubt.

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Uncle of the Bride [her character's wedding day is surely fondly remembered and first time acting with icon Dame Thora Hird] ,Who's that with Barry and Glenda , The McDonagh's of Jamieson Street [as Glenda gets behind the wheel and drives like Lewis Hamilton] .I await Dick's answer because I can guess one of the episodes without doubt.

dick

Put you out your misery its Gough and Jessie along with a Brief Excursion in the Fast Lane. (read somewhere she enjoyed wearing the leathers.)

dick

Who's that with Barry and Glenda ?? , Getting Barry higher in the World??…………...……..Title escapes me ,she want advice from Marina on looking glam!

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
clue time, the obvious missing 2 eps
one was a Seymour episode, the second a phase 2 Foggy episode
both trio's were involved with unusual modes of transport

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Last set of clue for the two missing episodes
For one episode you would normally need a plug
The other they are on tow for a while

dick

DRIED DATES AND CODFANGLERS ?
2ND One title is eluding me (They have a lift from Wesley but end up pushing more than riding !)