The beard

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
Good day to you all. It's so good to have the capabilities back that enable me to correspond with you again. During my time of incapabilityciousness, I spent most of my time taking in the contours' of the ceiling and the progress of a spider building a web around the light fitting. The ceiling was somewhat boring to look at. Just in case I get into such a state again I am going to contact the geezer who painted the Sistine Chapel ceiling and have him come and paint mine. Let me see, was it some guy called Michelangelo? Does anyone out there happen to have his phone number? I wonder how much he charges!
I've gone off at a tangent here, my purpose of this communique was to let you know that, whilst gripped savagely by the jaws of incapability, I grew another beard. Don't get me wrong, I don't mean that my fizogue is now festooned with two separate facial fluffy funguses, I grew a beard more than a year ago but shaved it off because it was getting on my tits. I don't mean that it had reached my chest, it was getting on my nerves and impairing my vision when I needed to take a leak. One can only blame the dog a couple of times for the puddles on the bathroom floor. I have now to make a decision, do I shave it off or leave it? The main advantage of keeping it is, if I wake up in the night feeling peckish, I can just lick my beard with my tongue and find some remnants from the days meals. This morning at 4 AM I had a night-time snack of bacon and peas .................... with custard.

Attachments

• beard 2.jpg
    beard 2.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 14
Peri !!!!....firstly...welcome home !!!!......and secondly.....Smiler had his horn rimmed specs.....his deerstalker hat.....and his pipe..........YOU have your beautiful beard !!!!........the link between the two ???????........the additions make you both LOOK SO INTELLIGENT !!!!!!!......AND...EVEN BETTER......IT REALLY SUITS YOU MATE !!!!.
Loads of love and please take care Peri,
Keith.
X!

Good day to you all. It's so good to have the capabilities back that enable me to correspond with you again. During my time of incapabilityciousness, I spent most of my time taking in the contours' of the ceiling and the progress of a spider building a web around the light fitting. The ceiling was somewhat boring to look at. Just in case I get into such a state again I am going to contact the geezer who painted the Sistine Chapel ceiling and have him come and paint mine. Let me see, was it some guy called Michelangelo? Does anyone out there happen to have his phone number? I wonder how much he charges!
I've gone off at a tangent here, my purpose of this communique was to let you know that, whilst gripped savagely by the jaws of incapability, I grew another beard. Don't get me wrong, I don't mean that my fizogue is now festooned with two separate facial fluffy funguses, I grew a beard more than a year ago but shaved it off because it was getting on my tits. I don't mean that it had reached my chest, it was getting on my nerves and impairing my vision when I needed to take a leak. One can only blame the dog a couple of times for the puddles on the bathroom floor. I have now to make a decision, do I shave it off or leave it? The main advantage of keeping it is, if I wake up in the night feeling peckish, I can just lick my beard with my tongue and find some remnants from the days meals. This morning at 4 AM I had a night-time snack of bacon and peas .................... with custard.

Have you done this so you are not mobbed in the street from fans of the show, I get it all the time, it was either that or I was being mugged

So happy to have you back and posting Peri!
I vote you keep the beard; it looks quite handsome.
Adding visual interest to the ceiling is not as farfetched as it sounds, here they put pictures, or even flat screen tv's on the ceiling in dentist offices. I think it's a missed opportunity for hospitals and care homes. A person shouldn't be doomed to boredom when ill.
Take care

I have been invaded by a group of fuzz dweller insects known to all beard sporting humans as, 'THE FUZZLYS'. The little devils will set up home in anybody's beard. They are not governed by gender and my wife's mother had to have her beard amputated in order to rid herself of the little bu......beggars. Any help to rid me of these face fuzz squatters will be greatly appreciated. :mad:

Attachments

• Fuzzlings 6.jpg
    Fuzzlings 6.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 9
I have been invaded by a group of fuzz dweller insects known to all beard sporting humans as, 'THE FUZZLYS'. The little devils will set up home in anybody's beard. They are not governed by gender and my wife's mother had to have her beard amputated in order to rid herself of the little bu......beggars. Any help to rid me of these face fuzz squatters will be greatly appreciated. :mad:
The only way to rid them is Wire Brush and Dettol

Put a few dabs of Dulux on the old strange and weird , crane your neck back and you can paint the ceiling yourself . If you want continued sustenance on tap get Mrs Peri to cook you a double fried egg buttie , let it cool , reheat in the microwave , one bite , Boom! , beard full of golden yolk take you weeks to eat clean! Welcome home Peri great to see you back.

A few years ago my husband decided to not charge up his electric razor and it has since gathered dust as it sits in the drawer. I ride herd on all the fuzz dwellers.

Welcome back!

The only proven way to eradicate them irritating FUZZLYS is by "applying a thin solution of vinegar and garlic.......using a small brush"...after all...it got rid of Howard's Stoneworm.
X!

Back