Something Big is Coming in December

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
The elves and fairies have been busy in Cornwall and there is a plan to reveal all on Christmas morning, other news is there could be a new LOSW book coming soon, when I know more I will let you all know, watch this space for any updates

The elves and fairies have been busy in Cornwall and there is a plan to reveal all on Christmas morning, other news is there could be a new LOSW book coming soon, when I know more I will let you all know, watch this space for any updates
Look forward to it!

Just to update you folks that the big change will not affect the Forum, a couple of small changes have already been made, that only 1 member has picked up on so far, there maybe a small additional gift on the forum when the big change is complete, keep a look out for a service update nearer the time

I've come in and pulled up a log [like the infamous Billy Barbecue out in the Green wood] and noted we now reside in Barmpots Corner which incidentally is an anagram of Barnstormer Cop which could be Cooper or Walsh or could be a local folly close to Tony and a rival to Glastonbury Tor I give you Crambos Pen Torr ;) I await my gift with baited breath [new I shouldn't have had those fish and chips last night]

Back