Something Big is Coming in December

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
The elves and fairies have been busy in Cornwall and there is a plan to reveal all on Christmas morning, other news is there could be a new LOSW book coming soon, when I know more I will let you all know, watch this space for any updates

mashibinbin

Dedicated Member
The elves and fairies have been busy in Cornwall and there is a plan to reveal all on Christmas morning, other news is there could be a new LOSW book coming soon, when I know more I will let you all know, watch this space for any updates
Look forward to it!

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Just to update you folks that the big change will not affect the Forum, a couple of small changes have already been made, that only 1 member has picked up on so far, there maybe a small additional gift on the forum when the big change is complete, keep a look out for a service update nearer the time

captain clutterbuck

LOTSW Fanatic
I've come in and pulled up a log [like the infamous Billy Barbecue out in the Green wood] and noted we now reside in Barmpots Corner which incidentally is an anagram of Barnstormer Cop which could be Cooper or Walsh or could be a local folly close to Tony and a rival to Glastonbury Tor I give you Crambos Pen Torr ;) I await my gift with baited breath [new I shouldn't have had those fish and chips last night]