Script on ebay

How interesting, I have never actually seen a script. Stupid question, but what is actually in it? The entire dialogue? Or more? And this one is particularly nice, I like the episode. It doesn´t ship to Germany, so bidding would be restricted for me anyway. But thank you for sharing!

How interesting, I have never actually seen a script. Stupid question, but what is actually in it? The entire dialogue? Or more? And this one is particularly nice, I like the episode. It doesn´t ship to Germany, so bidding would be restricted for me anyway. But thank you for sharing!

Yes it is the entire dialogue plus if I recall added comments for the director,if you want it **** get it sent to me and I will post it on,well I might ::)

When things like this are listed on ebay I don't think the sellers realise how much they restrict the potential by only selling to UK

To me it says "may not post to Germany". Oh no, it doesn´t actually, perhaps the seller changed that, sometimes they do. Thank you Terry, but I think I´ll let somebody else have the pleasure (and I´m swamped with autographs anyway ;D ). There are a few bidders already.

I've got 'A Tale of Two Sweaters' script signed by Alan JW Bell and I wouldn't part with it

an unsigned script has just been sold on ebay for 40 quid, quite surprised with that amount for an unsigned one

Back