Script on ebay

toodlepip

Dedicated Member
How interesting, I have never actually seen a script. Stupid question, but what is actually in it? The entire dialogue? Or more? And this one is particularly nice, I like the episode. It doesn´t ship to Germany, so bidding would be restricted for me anyway. But thank you for sharing!

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
How interesting, I have never actually seen a script. Stupid question, but what is actually in it? The entire dialogue? Or more? And this one is particularly nice, I like the episode. It doesn´t ship to Germany, so bidding would be restricted for me anyway. But thank you for sharing!
Yes it is the entire dialogue plus if I recall added comments for the director,if you want it **** get it sent to me and I will post it on,well I might ::)

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
When things like this are listed on ebay I don't think the sellers realise how much they restrict the potential by only selling to UK

toodlepip

Dedicated Member
To me it says "may not post to Germany". Oh no, it doesn´t actually, perhaps the seller changed that, sometimes they do. Thank you Terry, but I think I´ll let somebody else have the pleasure (and I´m swamped with autographs anyway ;D ). There are a few bidders already.

George

Super Moderator
I've got 'A Tale of Two Sweaters' script signed by Alan JW Bell and I wouldn't part with it

D

DJWCFC

an unsigned script has just been sold on ebay for 40 quid, quite surprised with that amount for an unsigned one