Quiz: In What Episode Was This?

What was Auntie Wainright discussing here with a customer over the phone and where did the item end up?

"You want your money back!!, well, I can warn you now, that's an even greater game of skill"

What was Auntie Wainright discussing here with a customer over the phone and where did the item end up?

"You want your money back!!, well, I can warn you now, that's an even greater game of skill"

A Snooker table! Which Marina then bought for Howard!

Auntie Wainwright was a genius invention and has added some real comedy possibilities over the years.

OK, here's a soft one for you....What was Wally Batty's nickname at School?

Inky Batty.

We all remember Billy Chiselhurst fighting a duel with Compo, but can anyone remember either of the two other episodes in which he had cameos without his name been mentioned?

Oooh good question.
I think one was Aladdin gets on your wick....didn't he walk past or out of Auntie Wainwrights shop?

She charged him 50p for looking in the window - Entettainment fee she called it, which of course was refundable on your first purchse over £20 :)

That's the one! He was also in a Laundrette in another episode when Foggy was demonstrating his Bayonet killing method...I think that was Wheelies.

Beckenschneider.

One of my favourite Wally Batty Quotes:

Nora: "Ooh, I could never have married a German"
Wally: "You didn't even try"

Excellent! That is a cracking little scene on the steps.

In the episode 'Howard Throws a Wobbler' on seeing Pearl and the Ladies driving away from Edie's, who did Clegg blame?

Yep, although I could not even begin to think what nicknames to give to Nora, Ivy, Edie, Pearl and Glenda.

I am going to cut and run now as I need to be up early tomorrow, so I will say goodnight and chat later.

None of them would be too complementary.

Right, I'll leave you with this last one for tonight....

In which two episodes did the trio meet a fella called Stanley?

I remember the fella in Space Ace being called Stanley Pocklington but he was only in one episode?

You know, when I asked this question I thought I may have worded it abit ambiguously. You are right in both senses Robin, Stanley Pocklington was one of them.....what I should have said is that they weren't the same man. They were two different people in two different episodes, both called Stanley. Sorry about the confusion.

Back