Quiz: In What Episode Was This?

Magic and the Morris Minor - Bobby Knutt

Who where Foggy, Clegg and Compo talking about when they said she used to nut the walls at school?

Correct Stew, that was a good episode.

Now, that is a good question, there were so many faceless characters made reference to from schooldays that it's hard to recall which was which.

Now, I'm pretty certain it wasn't 'big' Audrey Mottershaw mentioned in 'Desperate for a Duffield'....I think it was the episode where Compo takes an old photo from the draw and Foggy points out that rather than it being the girl Compo thought it was, it was actually Billy Cinders. The problem is I can't recall the episode or the name of the girl as of now! I will have a ponder and get back to you on it .

I will give you a clue - they were sat talking in the pub and it was Foggy who remembered her best, he mimed the action "What did you do at school today_____?"

Ah yeah, I've got the scene now, was it Eileen Watkins?

That was her :D

This is not a quiz question because I cannot remember the answer, so I would be greateful if anyone can.

In which episode did Howard sing on the Karaoke and was backed by Truly, Billy and Clegg before the landlord threw them out of the pub?

Thanks in advance.

That was her :D

This is not a quiz question because I cannot remember the answer, so I would be greateful if anyone can.

In which episode did Howard sing on the Karaoke and was backed by Truly, Billy and Clegg before the landlord threw them out of the pub?

Thanks in advance.

Oh I am dying to know the answer to this! I did a search and I can't find it. I would LOVE to see that episode!

Thanks Stewpot for this question! Come on quiz masters, someone has GOT to know the answer!

Oh I am dying to know the answer to this! I did a search and I can't find it. I would LOVE to see that episode!

Thanks Stewpot for this question! Come on quiz masters, someone has GOT to know the answer!

Here is the link at Daily Motion - enjoy :)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x60txh_1-a-musical-passing-for-a-miserable_fun

Thanks Stewie, you're a jewel! :-* And thanks George and Maltrab for the answer! :-* don't run away I'm harmless.... *hee hee* Honestly I don't know what has gotten into me. I think I need to cut down on my herbal HRT. Just consider me one of the guys. ;) I just don't like tea parties..., rather be out traipsing about the countryside with you guys.

Next question??? ...*jumping up and down like an excitable terrier*

Oooooh! I can hear it in my head but cannot remember the episode. I am sure it was said by Norman.

Stewie, *embarrassed :-[* ... I meant I was jumping up and down like an excitable terrier waiting for the next question. Did I miss the next question or was my awkward post mistaken for the next question?

*awkward pause*... Someone dig me out of this and toss us another question. :D

Oooooh! I can hear it in my head but cannot remember the episode. I am sure it was said by Norman.

Stewie, *embarrassed :-[* ... I meant I was jumping up and down like an excitable terrier waiting for the next question. Did I miss the next question or was my awkward post mistaken for the next question?

*awkward pause*... Someone dig me out of this and toss us another question. :D

No worries :D, but I am sure it was a quote from one episode.

Okay, her's an easy one :)

"How do you normally get them down?" "Well usually we just shout Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty!"

Who was asking the question and in which episode?

And here is another one to keep you going.

What is the casting connection between these Two episodes?:

1). Getting Sam Home

2). The Second Husband And The Showgirls

And here is another one to keep you going.

What is the casting connection between these Two episodes?:

1). Getting Sam Home

2). The Second Husband And The Showgirls

Ooooh I think I 'might'' know this one...
Was it the actor who played the Barman in the 'Second Husband' episode? Didn't he also do the voice over for Sid's lines in Getting Sam Home?

Back