On my jollies next week

LOOOL, are you sure he is a Doberman and not a boxer?

It wasn't just that he booted the Jack Russell, which was funny in itself. It was the look of utter disdain on his face! This yapping Dog came down, he gave a yawn, got up, looked at me, looked at the Dog with a face that said "Oh, it's you again is it?". He wandered over, Thwack...send the Jack Russell flying with a yelp into the hedge and then he just trotted back over, put his head on my lap, yawned again and lay back down next to me! I was creased up laughing. I stroked his ears, said "Good boy" and he just lay there after.
He is a wonderful Dog, the best Guard Dog anyone could ask for. With my eyes being bad he is always by my side, when anyone comes near me, even my Mum, he always stands in front of me and puts up a barrier, he doesn't growl, just puts his big presence there and stays. Once he knows it's OK, he just sits and waits. I only have to say "Zeus GO" and he growls and stands up and his ears prick and he looks after me.
He does eat me out of house and home though. But he is worth ever penny. I'd be lost without him. I had a problem after I got out of Hospital with a gang of youths round here who were trying to be clever on a street corner...it was amazing how quickly a path cleared once he growled and looked interested.

Weather is so unpredictable these past couple of years. In Easter we went to Pamplona, Spain and it rained 24 hours a day for the 5 days we were there. What can you do. Sunny Spain they say!!!! LOL

Weather is so unpredictable these past couple of years. In Easter we went to Pamplona, Spain and it rained 24 hours a day for the 5 days we were there. What can you do. Sunny Spain they say!!!! LOL

There are just no guarantees anymore mate. Years ago you could almost take it for granted that if you went to Spain that the Sun would shine, but not anymore.

Also back home again. Last week we were very lucky!
Just Monday morning some lightning and rain.
And a lot of lightning with cats and dogs on Thursday-night.
We were always dry during our walks and visits to the zoo and museums.

Back