On my jollies next week

C

Chuffer Enwright

Hopefully the Sun will shine next week for us as we are away for a few days at a nice Caravan/Park site just near here

http://www.ludlowcastle.com/

Will take pics if I can. I went on a School trip as a kid and I'm looking forward to seeing it again and having a look around the market and seeing the views.

Yes weather is very important on a holiday. It can ruin it all. Just send an email to the man above and make a deal with him. Tell him that if it doesn't rain you will be a good boy the rest of your life. LOL

Cheers kids. Although the weather doesn't look too promising at the moment. Howling wind and lashing down with rain.

Have a good holiday, don't let the weather spoil it for you. Just enjoy :)

TRhe weather hasn't been up to much as of yet. I think we had a yeasrs worth of rain yesterday and last night.
I have an internet connection via the sites Wifi and we have TV so at least there are diversions.

And still it's raining. What a miserable week it's been.

Poor you! It´s just a horrible summer, must be one of the worst, certainly for the last few years so far. Though I mustn´t complain, today it is even fairly warm and the sun is making attempts to get through the clouds, but that´ll stop soon and it will start raining, or even a thunderstorm. The Southeast of Germany has had the heat that we usually all get around this time of year which is up 30 °C or even more, but we have been far from that so far. Not that I need 30, but a constant 20 at least would be nice, 24 perfect. And can someone please turn the tap off up there?
I can see Britain is having a severe weather warning again for rain and wind, it seems this will never stop.

I'm home, a day early. I'm nearly as glad to back in my own house as I was when I got out of Hospital.
Sitting in a tent, in a field, in the cold and damp listening to it rain is not something I'm looking forward to doing again for a while.
The Dog is even more glad, I've never seen him so bored or unsettled.

I'm home, a day early. I'm nearly as glad to back in my own house as I was when I got out of Hospital.
Sitting in a tent, in a field, in the cold and damp listening to it rain is not something I'm looking forward to doing again for a while.

Sorry you had such awful weather Rob i hope it wasn,t all bad did u go to Ludlow castle i also like visiting castles i think my favourite ia Skipton castle although we have got some lovely ones in kent :)

Sorry you had such awful weather Rob i hope it wasn,t all bad did u go to Ludlow castle i also like visiting castles i think my favourite ia Skipton castle although we have got some lovely ones in kent :)

Yes mate, we got to the Castle on Wednesday, the only day it didn't piddle down all day. It was a bit muddy, but good to see it. Ludlow is a lovely old town, really picturesque and historic, I love all that kinda stuff.
There was one comedy moment, there was a yappy Jack Russell a few pitches up on the site from us who used to leg it out of his Van as soon as the door opened and come straight down and antagonise my Doberman. As good as Gold Zeus just towered over him and let him yap away until one afternoon when the owners of the other Dog weren't there and Zeus lifted up a paw and swiped the Jack Russell under the chin and sent him cartwheeling across the grass into a hedge! The little bleeder didn't come back after that.

Yes mate, we got to the Castle on Wednesday, the only day it didn't piddle down all day. It was a bit muddy, but good to see it. Ludlow is a lovely old town, really picturesque and historic, I love all that kinda stuff.
There was one comedy moment, there was a yappy Jack Russell a few pitches up on the site from us who used to leg it out of his Van as soon as the door opened and come straight down and antagonise my Doberman. As good as Gold Zeus just towered over him and let him yap away until one afternoon when the owners of the other Dog weren't there and Zeus lifted up a paw and swiped the Jack Russell under the chin and sent him cartwheeling across the grass into a hedge! The little bleeder didn't come back after that.

Nice one Zeus top dog....lol :) :)

Back