Next DVD Sets

the BVA have got the front cover for 21 & 22, for those that dont want to look its just the same holding picture on amazon, play etc

I have seen this on HMV.com, but no price. I looked on the website before buying Series 19 and 20 (18 and 19) and the price was £14.99 but in the shop it was £18! :eek:

Got the 1991 series in the mail last week. The 1992 series is due out on DVD by the middle of April 2012 according to the BBC America Shop website. I can't wait!

the bbfc have today passed the eps for series 23 & 24, looks like the 12 is "The Mysterious Squeak in Howard's Bicycle", but for the life of me cant think why

the bbfc have today passed the eps for series 23 & 24, looks like the 12 is "The Mysterious Squeak in Howard's Bicycle", but for the life of me cant think why

It states that the Classification "12" for "The Mystical Squeak of Howard's Bicycle" is because it "Contains discriminatory language", one of these meaningless PC phrases.
I note they have done some catch up on so called Series 21 & 22 and that there is no reference to "Beware of the Hot Dog".

It states that the Classification "12" for "The Mystical Squeak of Howard's Bicycle" is because it "Contains discriminatory language", one of these meaningless PC phrases.
I note they have done some catch up on so called Series 21 & 22 and that there is no reference to "Beware of the Hot Dog".

yeah i saw that, just cant think of any discriminatory langauge in that ep, then again maybe were all a bit unPC

i would be very surprised if any eps are missed out though, surely even playback wouldnt do that

i would be very surprised if any eps are missed out though, surely even playback wouldnt do that

No, we can be sure it will be there. We have seen these omissions from the BBFC listings before. As I noted, they have only just caught up with DVD set due out in less than two weeks.

Ha! Ha! Ha!

Just looked on Play.com to check out the front covers, and Series 23/24 has a pic of Murder She Wrote DVD instead of LOSW! Still, Angela Lansbury is old enough to have slotted in the show comfortably (agewise anyway, not sure about fitting in with the show as such - in fact, on reflection, no way!)

Ha! Ha! Ha!

Just looked on Play.com to check out the front covers, and Series 23/24 has a pic of Murder She Wrote DVD instead of LOSW! Still, Angela Lansbury is old enough to have slotted in the show comfortably (agewise anyway, not sure about fitting in with the show as such - in fact, on reflection, no way!)

And here it is,dearer than the one next to it and a later release date,well done thanetmick for spotting this

Losw.jpg

Ha! Ha! Ha!

She could have guested as owner of a big house whose grounds host a fete attended by the regulars.Actually sounds like Dream Acres :)

I got e.mail from amazon 10 mins ago that series 21-22 has dispacthed and i should recive my copy on friday.

Back