naughty girls

Poor Gill is working 24 hour shifts some of that time in Hospital and the rest on here attending to D&B's high blood pressure caused by ...........well we all know what , dispensing invaluable medical knowledge to avoid altitude sickness for those about to march up the hills of Summer wine Country or even climbing the ladders to clean the windows aka Howard .

I hear the sale of men's hiking boot's is starting to increase!!!

Spam filtering on most of my e mails works well - that is because I have my own one with my own domain name - so I am not offered some of these "extra" services.

However I keep getting friends invites on Facebook from people I do not know who are young, voluptuous females with strikingly seductive poses in their photograph! There are no mutual friends and mostly they originate in the USA. Now why would they want to be friends with me?

Possibly tempting fate:confused: I used to get loads of emails from young ladies " in my area " wanting to meet me etc.Not had any for a while, I just kept deleting them unread!:speechless:

Possibly tempting fate:confused: I used to get loads of emails from young ladies " in my area " wanting to meet me etc.Not had any for a while, I just kept deleting them unread!:speechless:

You beast you!! :28::12::12::12:

Well the Land Army disbanded a while back Dick, which may explain the lack of any communication from any "Young Ladies" ;)

Well the Land Army disbanded a while back Dick, which may explain the lack of any communication from any "Young Ladies" ;)

Just trying to be polite Captain.:laugh::tongue: I was worried if I was too outspoken that I would be back to deleting Emails. I hadn't discovered young ladies when the land army disbanded .:sneaky:

Back