Margaret Thatcher has Died

Ok Terry, Probably Said more than i should have...this is a topic that could easily get very heated. Apologies to anyone who may have possibly been offended by some of my comments.

Well said Terry and shame on those who have spoiled our forum. Lets forget the "remarks" that have been posted and continue with our beloved lotsw.

Well said Terry and shame on those who have spoiled our forum. Lets forget the "remarks" that have been posted and continue with our beloved lotsw.
Happyjack,In fairness the heading does say.... Anything none related to the show/chat about anything none summer wine...If you only wish to read about our beloved summer wine may i suggest you avoid this section. Shame indeed..ha,ha,ha,. ;D

It's my own fault for first posting this subject,I only posted it as a snippet of news,I have my own views but prefer not to air them on the forum as we are all nice,kind folk who of course opinions will vary, it would be very boring if we were all the same, so can we please put this to bed now,as Politics and Religion are always a sore subject.

Obviously some of the members aren't "nice, kind folks".
Maybe some of you need to read up on some political history before commenting!!

Byee!

G ; (

Every party leader have their own fanclub. Some for and some against. To be elected she must have got the votes. She had her own ideas. This happens in every country. Let her now rest in peace.

I don't know much about British politics. I only knew that The Beat had a protest song against her and Rick from the Young Ones despised her!

I have firm political views in the US. When someone from the opposing side passes away I just give a quiet moment of respect. As much as I disagree with them, whether they are political leaders, radio personalities, etc. I give respect because I really don't think any of them are "evil". Then again, I don't know the history behind Margaret Thatcher so I am not going to debate anyone hear!

Peace.

Back